A1 COMMUNICATIONS Ltd was established in 2011 with the idea to unite the experience and abilities of proven professionals to offer both traditional and unique services to every customer.
The expert team of A1 COMMUNICATIONS Ltd provides the full range of consulting services in the field of project consulting and project management. The company works with a large pool of experts with experience in major international and local projects, utilising the practice of some of them as senior officials in the state administration. The experts of A1 COMMUNICATIONS Ltd have a track record in the development of strategic documents and project management, among which:
- Increasing the competitiveness of Datasyst Ltd through investment in technological modernisation and establishment of a Micro data centre.
- Increasing the competitiveness of Networks Bulgaria Ltd through introduction of new technologies and broadening the activity, BG161PO003-2.1.11 Technological modernisation of small and medium-sized enterprises
- Construction of an installation for innovative waste-free recycling of used plastic packings containing residues of liquid oils by Recotube Ltd, BG161PO003-1.1.03 Development of start-up innovative companies through support for introduction of innovative products, processes and services
- Improvement of the local offering of cultural and eco-tourism in the Municipality of Petrich within the project for Restoration of the glory of the Samuil’s Fortress national cultural and historical monument through institution (public and private) cross-border co-operation in the region of Petrich and Strumitsa funded under the PHARE Project BG 2004/016-786.01.01.01.04 – 07
- Cross-border partnership business network – Simeonovgrad-Trigono funded under the PHARE Cross-border Co-operation Programme BG 2004/016-782-01.02
- Planning of the local economic development of the Municipality of Oryahovo funded by the World Bank
- Economic Development and Employment Promotion Programme, project No. 05.2118.7-001.00 for consultation and development of a public-private partnership project and for development of a project under the EU funds, client – GTZ /German Technical Co-operation Office/
- Economic Development and Employment Promotion Programme, project No. 05.2118.7-001.00 Consultation for supplier companies in mechanical and electrical engineering, client – GTZ /German Technical Co-operation Office/
- Economic Development and Employment Promotion Programme, project No. 05.2118.7-001.00 Promotion of Selected Unions and SME institutions funded by the GTZ /German Technical Co-operation Office/
- Human Resources Development Operational Programme, BG051PO001-3.3.03: Component No. 1: Student Practices in a real working environment, “School and business – hand by hand!” for the Professor Tsvetan Lazarov Vocation Gymnasium of Mechanical Engineering, Plovdiv
- Project “Forum for reaching consensus on the priorities of the Operational Programmes of the National Development Plan” funded by the Swiss Development and Co-operation, 2005
The company has experience in carrying out media and promotional events such as conferences, discussions, round tables, etc. The company’s pool of experts initiate, organise and carry out publicity and visualisation campaigns as part of projects funded by the EU Operational Programmes, as well as by company and municipal budgets. Some of them are:
1. Organisation and carrying out of an event – Opening of the Main Dispatcher Centre of the Plovdiv-Svilengrad railway under the project for Electrification and reconstruction of the Plovdiv-Svilengrad-Turkish/Greek border railway. The project was funded by the EU funds and the European Investment Bank and is part of the European Transport Corridors No. IV and No. IX.
2. Organisation, preparation and delivery of media appearances in national media by the mayor of the Municipality of Veliko Tarnovo, Daniel Panov, in the period 01.09.2012 – 17.12.2012 and March-April 2014.
3. Organisation, preparation and delivery of media appearances in national media by the management of Delar EOOD in the period April-June 2013.
4. Organisation and preparation of a national conference of the Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster (EVIC) on 27.09.2013 in relation to the implementation of a grant contract with identification number BG161PO003-2.4.01/ К-02-2/28.09.2011
5. Production of advertising materials in relation to the implementation of a grant contract with identification number BG161PO003-2.4.01/ К-02-2/28.09.2011, beneficiary: Electric Vehicles Industrial Cluster
6. Preparation and carrying out of a press conference under the project BG051РО001-3.3.06-0038 “Building and developing scientific potential in the field of material science, including the creation of new materials” in the period 01.10.2013 – 31.10.2013, beneficiary: Institute of Physical Chemistry, Bulgarian Academy of Science
7. Preparation and carrying out of a press conference under the project “Improving the application of the good governance principles at the Municipality of Veliko Tarnovo” under the Administrative Capacity Operational Programme, grant contract No. 13-13-123/21.10.2013 – May 2014.
8. Preparation and publication of advertising spots in a printed daily edition under the project BG051РО001-3.3.06-0038 “Building and developing scientific potential in the field of material science, including the creation of new materials” in the period 10.11.2013 – 20.12.2013, beneficiary: Institute of Physical Chemistry, Bulgarian Academy of Science
A1 COMMUNICATIONS Ltd engages with the entire process of organising and carrying out the event/campaign, which includes coordination and meetings with the client, ensuring the necessary logistics, assistance before and during the event/campaign, responsibility for and control of the hired sub-contractors, work with the media in relation to the event/campaign, subsequent photo and text monitoring of the media publications, as well as other services and activities as per the client’s request.